Join us now!
Internships at BigByte
As the education landscape continues to change and develop, we are seeking new talent to change and develop with us. We hope to grow as a community and help new teachers grow as well through our internship program. We are looking for team-oriented professionals who are committed to excellence in education and empowering students within a dynamic education organization.
Upon completion of the internship program, you will receive a BigByte certificate and be our top priority when we choose new BigByte partners in the future. We look forward to new ideas out of the traditional framework that you can bring into the classroom.
We are looking for someone who:
is passionate about educating as well as learning
has great communication skills
is a team player
has admirable people skills
is a progressive person
Be a current university student
Be a passport holder from a native English-speaking country
Have a cleared police background check at the national level from your citizenship country (Document required by the Ministry of Labor. For more information please contact the official website.)
Any experience in a classroom teaching children
Our internship participants are offered:
1. real-world experience in a school organization teaching multiple ability levels in a variety of topic areas
2. a mentor teacher to help develop competence in a child classroom environment
3. immersion in Taiwan and its diverse culture
4. experience conducting and organizing events for children and adults
5. the opportunity to work with a young and dynamic team
6. acquisition of practical teaching, ESL, and international skills
7. the opportunity to receive a one-year educator contract upon successful completion of the program
8. free accommodation and transportation to work, which will be in the area around Da’an Park at the heart of Taipei
9. free meals during the school day
10. free Chinese lessons, if interested
Additionally, interns who show remarkable aptitude and commitment to the program will be eligible for a scholarship at the end of the program to reimburse fees incurred during their stay in Taiwan.
May ~ July (Duration of approximately 8-12 weeks)
Working hours: from 4 to 8 hours per day/ from 16 to 20 hours per week.
BigByte Education works Monday through Friday.