Let’s imagine. You’re an advanced language learner. You can communicate efficiently but you want to authentically express yourself. You’ve practiced over and over but now you want to apply what you’ve learned to real problems. You’re thinking to yourself, how do I get from here to college-level? Well, stop right there! We’ve got your back.
Our tier 4 course, the Seniors Program, is designed for 7th grade students and older wanting to elevate their language skills with the aim of attending international schools/colleges. With our advanced CCSS-aligned curriculum, students will follow the same path as native speakers, putting them on a trajectory towards international study. During this program, students will be exposed to classic literature from all over the world, tackling a variety of subjects, from current issues, such as politics, to age-old topics, like friendship. By the end of tier 4, students will have fostered an ability to apply their advanced skills to all situations and will be ready to complete any English language proficiency test.
- Developed academic language comprehension skills
- Developed academic language writing skills
- Fluent oral and listening skills
- Refined critical-thinking, creative and innovative, and collaborative skills
- Over 100 advanced texts read, discussed, and analyzed
- Grade 7 students or older
- Students with 6+ years of English experience